Saturday, October 4, 2008

25 Must See of Boston

Like your visit plan out day by day? Then I suggest starting with the most famous:

1st Day: Harvard & Cheers

2nd Day: Beacon Hill, Public Garden & Newbury Street

3rd Day: Trinity, Duck Tour, & Pru Ob

4th Day: Freedom Trail

5th Day: MFA & Isabella

6th Day: JFK & Samuel Adam Brewery

Each day's sites are minutes from each other either by the subway but mostly by walking.

Got a day to visit Boston? Then you must see Harvard, Cheers & Fenway

Got less than 6 days to see Boston? Take it slowly and start from 1st day down,

take it fast and combine the days

or choose from the photos where you like to go and go!

Each day an attraction will be added til I get to the 25th. So please stop by each day to support an unemployed travel writer. My guide is best in the world! Concise, to the point with fun trivia in the bottom for kids and adults. I’m a self-publisher so my recommendations are not affected by local business “contribution.” Living near Boston I plan to branch out to New York, Washington D.C. and other major cities in the future. So please leave a comment that way your feedback will help shape an amateur publisher like me. Thanks!

No comments: